I don’t often have car lust. I have lusted after the BMW 700 series. Especially if it still comes with the hydrogen fuel-cell. That would be a cool car to drive. I’ve never driven one. But I definitely plan on driving one sometime in my life.
Live sing along piano music goes down in history as one of the all time great fundraising ideas and is a great choice for your next charity fund raiser event.
1. We are affordable with structured rates to fit every budget. We offer discounts for charity event entertainment packages that benefit children such as after school programs, athletic associations and most especially religious groups.
2. We can involve everyone in your audience because it spans every demographic; kids, tweeners, teens, millennials, young families, retirees on up to grandparents.
Even the people who don’t get to joining in with the sing along or the dancing will have a good time watching all their friends and co-workers get up and be all silly.
3. A VERY versatile live music entertainment choice. We can add a band or maybe hust a drummer, we can feature ‘guest’ singers from your group, we can create a karaoke event. Sound versatile to you too?
4. The piano player can take your requests. You get to set the pace of the show. If you don’t like the song one of these wonderful performers are playing, make a request and change the song. It’s fun when you’re in charge.
5. The very best reason you’re getting is live music entertainment played by a real musician in real time. Too many acts play with recorded music these days. And why not? The technology is there and it sounds so good. But because we’re actually playing piano and singing live for you, you get to hear us make mistakes and screw up the words and laugh at ourselves for doing it. Not bad huh,?
Try us. You’ll see why live piano music makes one of the All Time Great Fundraising Ideas to come around since forever.
… oh wait … did I say 6 Reasons? Yes. I did. Reason #6 … IT’S FUN!!!
An excellent example of
You know I am constantly doing charity events and we as entertainers know truly the value of giving something back. We are entertainers who love to provide live music entertainment whenever we can. And we are ALWAYS in support of communities who are doing their best to help out all of our kids. Kids are kids wherever you go. It doesn’t matter if its your church or your school or your activities center. We believe, my wife and I, that if we keep the kids busy and give them opportunities to experience a wide variety of activities, they will grow in confidence. Then when it’s their turn, they’ll be contributing members of society wherever they wind up.
In fact, here is an example of one of our kids in action.
Our oldest daughter, Zaya, is in school at Ohio University. (No that’s not her in the picture) She is involved in an excellent example of fundraising ideas. She is currently studying social work there in Athens OH. She is doing a great job so far. She is taking a full load of Honors Classes in their Tutorial Program. She is also working 25-30 a week at a family shelter.
Please give whatever you can. Because even a small donation can be HUGE to a child in need.
If you think piano music for company parties is nauseating, then you haven’t heard me play piano. Entertainment for events is always entertaining when you have Dan Gloglee behind the piano singing and cracking jokes. Holiday party entertainment now
I’m making a quick post here to remind you about all the great Live Music going on this week in and around Chicago
Tuesday night I’ll be at the world’s best piano bar from 8-1130 PM The Redhead is located in downtown Chicago and features the best piano entertainers you will find in town.
Wednesday I’ll be at providing country club entertainment at The Riverside Golf Club. This is private party entertainment at its finest. Entertainers Dan and Ted will be providing high energy dueling pianos for the 4th year in a row. Great food. Great fun. Great laughs.
Thursday I’ll be back at The Redhead with great piano music — Late from 1130-4 AM
Friday is a day to catch my breath. Then Saturday Dueling pianos is back performing for a charity fundraising event. Dueling pianos is a fantastic fundraising ideas. More on this event later. We’ll be down in Central Illinois.
Hope you can make it out. If you can’t come by and see us, then thank you for supporting live music wherever you’re at.